Important and Valuable Senior Resources
- Broomfield Senior Resource Guide:
- Denver Regional Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
- Denver Regional Council of Governments Network of Care
- North Metro Fire Department, Ambulance Membership Program (AMP): The North Metro Ambulance Program helps off set the medical bills after an ambulance ride due to an emergency. This service can be very valuable for you and your family. Memberships are available year round and last one year. Please see the North Metro Fire Department website for more information.
- Resource Consultation: If you or someone you know is having trouble caring for themselves or is caring for an older family member, please call our office for assistance at 303.464.5529. We can help identify needs for service, resources and the
- Senior Reach: Senior Reach is a community program to help provide various health services to seniors. Help is provided to those in need of mental, physical, emotional, social or economic aid. This program is at no cost to the senior. If you know of someone or are in need of services yourself, please contact Senior Reach at 866-217-5808 or visit their website.
- Power Against Fraud:
The 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office offers free presentations on identity theft and fraud prevention to the community in support for senior citizens and others wanting to know how to protect themselves against fraud. For informations, contact Sue Lindsay, at the 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office at 303-835-5639. Read more about fraud and identity theft presentations on the District Attorney's website.
- Adult Protection Services (APS): Supporting at risk adults in our community. Report concerns of abuse or neglect of at risk adults. 1.844.264.5437.
- Seniors' Resource Center: Providing an array of services that support older adults so they can remain in their homes and be a part of our communities. 303.238.8181.