Youth and Teen Camps/Programs
2019 Summer Camp Registration:
Registration will open Feb. 11, 2019 at 7 a.m. for residents and Feb. 18, 2019 at 7 a.m. for non-residents on B-REx.com.
- Download the 2018 Camp Explorer Summer Packet.
- Download the 2018 Camp Explorer Parent's Manual.
- See FAQS about 2018 Summer Camp here!
For information or to register: Visit B-REx.com
2019 Summer Camp Explorer
2019 Summer Camp Explorer
Registration for 2019 Summer will begin in February of 2019. Dates will be available starting in January so check back then for more information!
Click Here for camp dates currently available!
2018 Tax Statements
Your 2018 Childcare Statement is available now in your B-Rex Account!
Sign into your B-Rex account and choose Childcare Statement under your Account. Fill out the form, hit SUBMIT and your 2018 Childcare Statement will be emailed directly to you!
Youth and Teen Programs Camp Tax ID: 84-601-4589
Camp FAQs here:
Where do I sign up for Camp Explorer?
- Registration for Camp Explorer programs can be done online at B-Rex.com.
- You will need to login or create an account in B-Rex prior to pre-registering for camp.
- Pre-registration is required in order to be able to register for any weeks of Camp Explorer.
Pre-Registration does NOT sign your child up for Camp Explorer.
Can I get my child on a waitlist?
- Yes! We encourage you to get on the wait list if a particular day or week is listed as full.
- Families on the waitlist will be notified as soon as a spot opens up on a first come-first served basis.
What is Pre & Post Camp?
- Pre & Post Camp are field trip only days based out of Paul Derda Rec Center.
- These days are "register by day" only and are separate from regular camp weeks.
- Space is extremely limited for both Pre & Post camps, so sign up early!
Will a camp schedule be available?
- Yes! A camp schedule will be made available.
- Please note the schedule provided is tentative and subject to change.
Can I sign up for different options every week?
- Yes! You can choose one of three options each week:
Can I sign up for one day at a time?
- We are no longer able to accept single day registrations for Camp Explorer. Parents must choose one of the three available options.
Where is camp? What about Pre and Post Camp?
- Camp Explorer is based out of Broomfield Heights Middle School. Unless otherwise informed, all drop-off and pickups will take place at the school.
- Pre and Post Camp will be located at Paul Derda Recreation Center.
When is Camp Explorer registration opening?
- 2019 registration will begin in February of 2019!
Does camp fill up quickly?
- Camp does tend to fill quickly. However, we encourage anyone who was not able to secure a spot in camp to register for our wait list as we do have cancellations.
Is a sibling discount offered?
- At this time, no sibling discount is available.
What is CampDocs?
- CampDocs is a secure server where your camper’s information will be stored for access by our program directors and coordinators. Your camper’s profile in CampDocs will need to be completed 2 weeks before the first day of participation.
- All waivers will also need to be completed in CampDocs prior to attending camp. There are no exceptions.
What are the program hours for camp?
- Camp hours are 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop off for camp is between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. Pick up time is between 4-6 p.m.
What questions do you have? Please submit your questions here so we can add more to this FAQs page.