Read More HERE
- Rehabilitation and Mobile Home Repair Program - Now accepting applications for 2018 for a loan program for Broomfield's low and
moderate incomehomeowners, or landlords of low incomerental property, to address health and safety, accessibility and code compliance issues. Application Packet for Rehab of Single-family Homes Application Packet for Repair of Mobile Homes
- Urgent Home Repair Program - A program for low-income Broomfield homeowners to help with one-time emergency repairs to their home. Application Packet
- Homeownership Counseling and Financial Fitness Classes - A free service to Broomfield residents to prepare for home ownership and meet the requirements of the CHFA home mortgage loan program. Link to Boulder County Housing Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling - A free service offering assistance to Broomfield homeowners in refinancing, budgeting, and navigating the mortgage lending organizations. Link to Boulder County Housing Counseling
- Home Weatherization Program - Free weatherization improvements to low-income Broomfield residents, offering insulation, furnace replacement
andstorm windows. Energy Resource Center (Emergency Conservation Weatherization Program)
- Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program - A two-year
self sufficiencyprogram for Broomfield families which includes commitmentby the family for education, job training, and counseling while provided with rental assistance and other services. Email Sharon Farrell for additional information or call 720.887.2257.
- Down Payment Assistance - Grants equal to 4% of the mortgage amount to qualifying low and
moderate incomehomebuyers in Broomfield through the City and County of Denver Metro Mortgage Assistance Program. Additional information. and Metro Mortgage Web Page.
- Broomfield Housing Needs Assessment - Report conducted by BBC Research & Consulting HERE.
- Broomfield Housing Needs Assessment
Power PointPresentation to City Council on April 17, 2018, HERE.
Working in partnership with the community, Federal and State housing funding and regulatory agencies, developers, and neighboring communities, the Broomfield Housing Authority provides a variety of housing programs to meet the diverse and changing needs of Broomfield residents, especially those with low and moderate income, to enhance their quality of life.