About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
Contact Open Space

Questions? Contact Information:

Where to call
Have a question for Open Space and Trails staff?
(Topics such as open space master plans, trail projects, the Prairie Dog Policy, the Coexistence with Wildlife Policy, or the Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee)
303.438.6335 or 303.438.6216
An open space or trail needs maintenance 303.438.6334
(Parks Division of Public Works)
Inappropriate use of trails or open space (This would include animals running at large or a motor vehicle being driven on open space.)  303.438.6400
(Police Dispatch)
Questions about coyotes Depending on the situation, there is a variety of resources. View a more detailed explanation.
Have a home construction project that requires that you access across open space or park land? 303.438.6334
(Field Services Division of Public Works)
Please call to obtain information about the review process and obtain the required permit.
Have a concern about wildlife? 303.464.5554
(Wildlife Masters Volunteer Program)
(Colorado Parks and Wildlife)
Nature programs for children 303.464.5500
(Recreation Services)
see the listing of events
For more information on:
Water sources and ditches 303.464.5600
How to Adopt-A-Street, Park or Open Space 303.438.6324
(Human Resources)
Park or shelter rentals 303.464.5509
Environmental concerns 303.438.6363

We appreciate your efforts to keep Broomfield's open space and trails in excellent condition!