About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
How do I get on the Section 8 waitlist?
Broomfield does NOT administer a Section 8 or Housing Choice Voucher Program. A current voucher holder may move to Broomfield; the move and voucher is administered by the Jefferson County Housing Authority at 303.422.8600. Periodically, other metro area Housing Authorities will open their waitlist for new application.Community Partners and Area Housing Authorities

Housing Authority

Show All Answers

1. How do I get on the Section 8 waitlist?
2. How do I apply, or get on the wait list, for a low income apartment?
3. I am homeless, where can I get shelter assistance?
4. My water heater broke, how do I get emergency repair assistance?
5. Where do I get information on the Home Rehabilitation Program?
6. Where do I get information on the Mobile Home Repair Program
7. How do I apply for the Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program?
8. Is there first time homebuyer down payment assistance available in Broomfield?
9. I am struggling to keep my home out of foreclosure, who can help me?
10. I have a dispute with my landlord (or tenant), where can I get help?
11. I need help paying my utility bill, who can I contact?